Saturday 15th May
Meet at 10.30am, Picton Bowling Club, Cnr Cliffe & Argyle Streets, Picton for an introductory briefing and proceed to the Picton Botanical Gardens.
Come for a fun, easy and relaxing bicycle ride at the Picton Botanical Gardens on Saturday 15 May 2010. Enjoy the beautiful rural surroundings while cycling along the 6.2km cycleway circuit.
Cyclists of all ages welcome. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a cycling adult. This event is conducted by qualified ride leaders.
Free bike hire available on site (conditions apply).
- 10.30am – Helmet fitting and basic bicycle maintenance demonstration
- 10.45am – road safety talk
- 11am – Enjoy a healthy morning tea
- 11.30am – Practical cycling course
- 12 noon – Group ride at Picton Botanic Gardens
Contact Sufia on 4633 4121 by Thursday 13 May to book your free bike.
Sydney South West Area Health Service
More Info: http://cyclingconnectingcommunities.net