I’m an Australian cycle tourist.
I’ve had 40+ years of family, work and recreation association with Indonesia.
I’ve developed cycle trips on the island of Sulawesi.
In July 2010 I’m going to run the 2nd South South Sulawesi trip.
- 525 km back roads, mountainous, scenic and non-tourist route;
- Bi-lingual bi-cultural Australian guide;
- Visits to markets, schools, tea plantation, ship building, salt making and mosques;
- Support vehicle and bike mechanic;
- Beach resort and mountain villa accommodation;
- Authentic Indonesian experience;
- Daily yoga and swimming.
More details at: http://www.egnarodesign.com.au/2009/south_south_july2010/
Happy to speak with anyone about this trip.
COLIN FREESTONE (02 9983 0205)