Petrina Quinn says:
BARBUG riders might be interested in a new Australian Cycling product – a high quality chamois cream – now the preferred product of leading Continental Aussie Pro Race Teams such as Ride Sport – and a growing number of big name athletes.
Australia’s own specialist chamois cream – to rival any – Aussie Butt Cream – launched at the Audax Apline Classic in Bright on Australia Day with terrific feedback. The product has been trialled over 8 months. The website has the product detail. The 250gm jar is a very spiffy chrome colour and is screen printed – so looks great.
- Made in Australia for the world…. Wagga Wagga based business.
- All natural, No petroleum jelly, No parabens, No menthol, No witch hazel,
- Tea Tree oil for antiseptic qualities
- Complex base for anti-friction qualities that break down sequentially with lanolin, beeswax and cocoa butter
- Trialled by Ironman Triathletes, Road Racers, Endurance Riders
- Washes from bike clothes well
- Large 250gm jar – big bang for your buck – almost double the major competitors.
- See website for more details and contents.
- Supports the Oncology Children’s Foundation www.ocf.com.au
For more details contact Petrina or visit the website:
Aussie Butt Cream
for comfort down under
44 Andrews Avenue
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 Australia
ABN 89 752 637 828