“Deva O’Wheel” event co-ordinator for Bicycle Queensland has sent me information for their 2009 events
- Bike Week – including the Great Brisbane Bike Ride and the BDO Kendalls Brisbane Coot-tha Challenge (14th – 22nd March)
- A 9 day festival of cycling including Thr Great Brisbane Bike ride and Ride to Work Day.
- Try Cyclocrosse or road-racing, see cycling movies, try speed-dating on 2 wheels. Activities for all sorts of cyclists
- Cycle Queensland (5th – 13th September)
- Pedal Away from the Everyday. Darling Downs Loop
- The Wilson HTM Brisbane to the Gold Coast Cycle Challenge (11th October)
- Queensland’s Biggest Bike Ride
- 100km ride starts at South Brisbane progressively from 5.30am to 6.45am
- 60km ride starts at Albert River Park, Beenleigh at 8am
- Ride finishes at Southport
For more info on all events go to: www.bq.org.au
I DO hope that the wonderfully named Deva O’Wheel is coming to NSW to participate in Gear Up Girl!